Five things I wish I would have known:
1. How much employers value experience. Do the right thing and get job besides your studies.
2. Corporate communication among practitioners differs from the way academics look upon it. Corporate communication moves up and down micro, meso and macro stages in way which is hard to describe.
3. To the great extent of how much academic writing is non attractive. Just to be a good writer in either way, practical or academic is good enough.
4. Digital communications is still very new to my employer. People don’t know as much as you think.
5. I wish I had learned more practical things in how to handle digital media in my work. We got an extensive theoretical knowledge.